Once your name comes to the top of the waiting list, our Compliance Department will contact you and set up an appointment to complete your application and submit the necessary documents.
It is CRUCIAL that you keep your contact information updated in your online application so that we can reach you when that time comes.
You must bring these items with you to your appointment in order to be seen:
- You last 4 consecutive pay check stubs, or a notarized statement of your proof of income
- Social Security award letter
- Most recent bank statement
- Child Support form completed from the Child Support Office
- Award letter for Food Stamps and/or TANF
- Photo ID for every member of the household 18 years and older
- Birth Certificates for every member of the household
- Social Security Cards for every member of the household