WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Any family living in a public housing community owned by the Beaumont Housing Authority.
WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE?
This program helps families transition from welfare to work, and from work to complete self sufficiency.
Services available include:
- One-on-One Case Management
- Job Training
- Resume Development and Job Search Assistance
- Transportation Assistance
- Afterschool & Summer Programs for Youth
- College Preparation Assistance
- GED and Literacy Training
- Financial Literacy & Homeownership Preparation
- Life Skills Workshops Including Money Management, Credit Repair, Parenting, Personal Development
Entering the job market can be a scary task. The ROSS Program can help you prepare your resume, search for a job, secure a professional interview outfit and prepare for your successful interview.
A wide variety of youth activities are scheduled throughout the year. Partnerships with youth organizations provide afterschool tutoring, recreational activities, educational programs and summer camp opportunities.
College Preparation Assistance
Do you have a child who is ready to go to college? Are you considering college for yourself? The ROSS Program can help you navigate the college application process including applying for financial aid, scholarships, selecting schools and assessing interests and skills.
If you are interested in starting a business or purchasing a major asset such as a home, the ROSS Program can help. Workshops are available for money management, credit repair, starting a business and other topics of interest.
HOW CAN I ACCESS SERVICES?
Contact ROSS Project Coordinator Rosette Cole at 409-951-7200 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.